Viking Capital Finance is a privately held commercial finance intermediary focused on building relationships with borrowers seeking an alternative to traditional lending options for transactions of $1 million and above.
Mission: Help USA based small business owners, middle market companies and commercial real estate owners secure cost effective capital.
Specialty: Competitive “outside the bank” senior debt solutions for borrowers seeking to acquire or refinance commercial assets including commercial real estate, equipment and machinery.
Sources: Funding is derived from relationships we have built over the years with private lenders…not over-regulated Banks.
Clients: Typically have $5 million to $250 million in annual revenue, or sufficient collateral for an asset based lending solution.
Value: It takes significant time and effort researching lenders, making phone calls, sending emails and determining which capital provider is the best fit for your unique situation, but we do it everyday…which can save you both time and money.
- We will treat your confidential information as if it were our own.
- We use a pinpoint approach and will never shotgun your request into the market.
- If we can’t help you we will let you know upfront, we will not waste your time.
- We will not place your transaction with a pretend lender (super-broker) that primarily operates to collect fees and ultimately will not perform in closing your transaction.
- We do not collect upfront fees…we are compensated only when your transaction closes.
Home: Commercial Bridge Loans